Winter 2017 Schedule:
Saturday, January 21st
Poultry/Small Animal Auction
check-in starts at 6am
Auction starts at 9am
ALL poultry auctions at the Culpeper Agricultural Enterprises
Selling: chickens, turkeys, guineas, peafowl, doves, pigeons, ducks, geese, pheasants, rabbits,
guinea pigs, pigs, goats, sheep,house birds (finches, lovebirds, parakeets, parrots, etc.) and
related items to include cages, hutches, feeders, waterers, hay, straw.
The auction will only be cancelled if there is snow or ice on the roads.
No buyer's premium at our animal auctions!
10% buyer's premium at general consignment auctions.
DIRECTIONS to the auction site ARE LISTED to the right of this box.
Culpeper Directions: from all points to Culpeper, VA take Route 29 South
approximately 2 miles past Culpeper. Fairgrounds are on the left.
Address: 10220 James Monroe Hwy. Culpeper, VA
- announcements day of sale take precedence over anything written or verbal
- auctioneer has the right to reject any or all items
- sorry, no out-of-state feathered animals, pigs or goats allowed at our poultry sales
- NO exceptions!
- no migratory waterfowl (such as Mallard Ducks)
- Baby animals must be proven to be weaned and taking the bottle well. (bring bottles and formula with you)
- Auctioneer is not responsible for accidents
- Terms: cash or good check with proper I.D.
- There will be a $100.00 returned check fee
- All items sold as is, where is. All Sales are final.
- All items MUST be removed day of auction
- All items are to be paid for before being removed
- We now accept Visa, Master Card & Discover
- No out of state checks
DIRECTIONS TO OUR AUCTION LOCATIONS
INFORMATION FOR BRINGING ANIMALS TO AUCTION:
- 1 SQUARE FOOT OF SPACE PER ANIMAL
- BOXES MUST HAVE PLENTY OF HOLES AND SHAVINGS TO ABSORB MOISTURE
- WIRE CAGES ARE FINE
- PLASTIC CAGES - MUST HAVE SHAVINGS TO ABSORB MOISTURE
- CAGES CAN BE SOLD OR RETURNED AT THE END OF THE AUCTION. IT IS YOUR
RESPONSIBILITY TO COLLECT YOUR CAGES!
- MARK BOXES/CAGES WITH HEAD COUNT AND SEX/BREED OF ANIMALS
- GOATS CAN BE BROUGHT IN CAGES OR ON LEADS
- ALL GOATS AND PIGS WILL BE EAR-TAGGED AT CHECK-IN
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to give us a call. We are always happy to help!
|Auctioneer: Charles Seymour
Member: Virginia Auctioneers Association